Our trucks are great, but sometimes they do run into trouble. We're talking about F150 Ecoboost Shudder. Following are some possible fixes to the Shuddering and Engine Miss or Loss of Power that some are experiencing with their 2011+ F150 Ecoboost trucks. So here we go with the few possibilities. Anyone interested in listing more, please do submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Shuddering and Power Loss".
- Replace Your Spark Plugs with the Motormaster or NGK Spark plugs and gab them at 0.30.
- Replace the boots on each of the Coilpacks.
- You may want to drill a 1/16" hole in the bottom of the Intercooler, located at the very front of your truck.
- Clean all 3 MAP / MAF sensors.
- Unplug your battery, the negative connector only and wait about 30 minutes before re-connecting it. This will reset the computer and have it relearn new settings.